가맹문의

"Single Mom" Park Eun-hye. For her two twin sons? Even a sex…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 홍길동
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-01-16 07:08

본문

[OSEN= Reporter Kim Ye-sol] Park Eun-hye expressed her regret and love for her twin sons. It was aired on the 15thIn Channel A's "Best Friend Talk Documentary Table for Four," Park Eun-hye stars actors Cho Jae-yoon, singers Park Ki-young, and Tony AhnI enjoyed camping with my best friends and talked about various things. After this meal, Park EunhyeWhen I go camping with my kids, I wake up early and make hot chocolate with my best friendsWe prepared hot chocolate together. Park Eunhye said, "On a chilly morning, on a warm morning, on a warm morningIf you put it in there, you can't see the children's growth every day in a foreign countryIt's a shame."\t\t\nWhen Tonyan sees the pattern of grace, he puts his children in school in the morningHe sent me, fed me, picked me up, and didn't have any time for himselfPark Eun-hye said, "I didn't have a hard time with anything else, but men can't teach meIt was hard because I had to teach you something. I have a male sex teacher, so like counselingHe said he did it for me. Park Eun-hye said, "Don't go outside after taking a shower, and don't get dressed.""She taught me to dress in the shower because I'm a woman."I pulled it. Park Eun-hye said her son wanted to play baseball, but there was no place to throw it, so she was on the sofa"I threw it. I wanted to play catch, but I was sorry that I couldn't."\t\t\nPark Eun-hye sent her children to study abroadPark said, "I sent my children to school without taking off Korean letters. But mathDon't you need to know Hangul to solve it. He didn't even teach art. The kids went to first grade schoolWhen I went, he didn't draw. It was because the friends next to me drew well.I lost my self-esteem." Park Eun-hye said, "I wanted the children to grow up without caring about their surroundings.I thought about what it would be like for children to grow up in a foreign country. Since you're in middle school, you can send it before it's too lateI thought it would be good." After Park Eunhye left, she didn't feel goodIt was good. I sent it to the airport and asked if it was okay. I saw the pictures and I ate pork cutletHe was excited," he said, drawing laughter.\t\t\nTonyan said I was actually against studying abroad. I'm studying at an early ageI heard there are a lot more cases where I didn't get it right after I got thereWhen I was young, my parents divorced, but my mother was financially struggling, so I and my fatherI immigrated. I shouldn't say this, but my mom was forgotten. At that time, the international phone billIt was expensive, so it was all about talking on the phone every two or three months.Since we're far away, we're far away, and when we're adolescents, we're all friends, so we're far away from our parentsI got to let it go." \t\t\nTony An came to Korea later and talked to his momHe told me that he really wanted to die when he couldn't see meI felt sorry for you. Tony An then had a similar grace to my mother.He says the time when he sent his children is similar, so don't be too far away from them.All mothers, but grace really says two children are everything in lifeIt caught my eye. /hoisoly@osen.co.kr[Picture: Channel A's "Best Friend Talk Documentary Table for 4"]

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.